Friday, September 23, 2016

My Yoda

I believe my ideal mentor who will be successful in guiding me to finding an answer(s) to my question is someone who knows how to allocate time efficiently. I cannot think of someone in particular, but I just know this mentor has to be someone who knows how to use time wisely. This person would already have that balanced lifestyle because they are keen about and cautiously know that life is too valuable to waste any time on. Even though this person may already know all there is to time, I want them to guide me to my answers and not just give me THE ANSWER. I want this person to be as much or even more excited than me when investigating my big question. I never like boring adventures, therefore, this buddy of mine had to be enthusiastic and be up for anything. The last thing I would want is for a blunt and effortless endeavor from my ideal mentor. This would totally defeat the purpose of having fun and thoroughly investigating ever nook and cranny there is to find. Instead, I would like to see creativity transpire and thoughtfulness come out of this journey. And what better way to embark on such expedition then with someone who also has the same goals, as well as someone who wants to be much apart of assisting me to their fullest abilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment