Monday, August 15, 2016

Welcome


Every human being has a story to tell. Welcome to mine! :)

Let's start with can you believe it? Can you believe that this will have become the first ever blog created by me, and you as a reader might be the first one to be viewing this! How exciting!!! Yes, this blogging experience is indeed for my English Class, but let me tell you there is more to it. Here you will see much more than writing and literature. This is the place of creativity, of randomness, of laughter, of smiles, and so much more… you will just have to wait and see as the days pass by.

I apologize. Where are my manners? You are probably wondering who I am. I surely do not want to give everything away, but here are some of the basics. I am an adventurer for starters. People look at me as though I am all studies, but what they do not know is I like being outdoors; playing sports; riding roller-coasters; and my all-time favorite, to do extreme sports. Photography is a hobby of mine and I aspire to travel all around the world when I am older. And when I do go from place to place, you bet I'll be capturing every moment! I am a volleyball player and I do have some Tae Kwon Doe background - so I advise that you do not try messing with me. I am easy to please and it is the little things in life that I tend to look forward to.

I cannot wait to see what new heights I will be reaching. I am ready. Are you? Know the journey is fast, and I hope you will be able to keep up because it is a never-ending expedition and, trust me, it won't stop for nothing. Again, it is my pleasure to extend a cheerful welcome to you all! Thank you for stopping by to say Hi, and know you are much part of this journey as I am so feel free to leave a comment below. I wish to see you back soon!

Did I mention I am a lover of quotes? Well now you know, and I shall leave you with this: "When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." - Henry Ford




No comments:

Post a Comment