Sunday, August 21, 2016

Hello Human Kindness!

"The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others."                                                                                                                           -Mahatma Gandhi

I love to witness good happen, and when good happens to me I cannot help but feel fortunate and delighted. It is my experience and observations that make me want to give back and contribute to the world. Even if that contribution is a "Hi, how are you today?" Or even a smile.... it ALL MATTERS. One simple thing can truly change someone's day. Never underestimate the power of the little deeds you hold authority to.

It is a wonderful day to pass a smile!

 How amazing is it that one can go from watching an act of kindness, to later find themselves to be the one giving and serving.  It is a domino effect, let's keep it going!!

No comments:

Post a Comment