Saturday, October 1, 2016

The Words I Needed To Hear!!

This is the best thing I've heard in a long time and it is just what I need!

I did not have the best day Friday and I will not share why, but what you need to know is that day taught me something....... it taught me that not everything in life will be fair or go the way you want. What a cliche right? In this moment I cannot think of another way to rephrase that. Let's just go with it and keep it simple. I have something I have been constantly thinking about and have to put it out there.

School, and life for that matter, is never easy (you know just another cliche, but my reminder). Besides, you do not hear people say that everything is hard before it gets easy for no reason. Never have a felt the pressure like this year - my Junior Year. All the staying up, the sacrifices, the studying, the responsibilities, etc. seem to be ruling my life. I mean sure getting an education is all that we [students] have to worry about and focus on, but every single week I hear students complain about teachers not understanding that we have lives too. Not going to lie, but I am one of those students and I think about the work load and why I am even doing this to myself. You can have teachers acknowledge that they know we have personal issues and extracurricular activities and busy schedules to then just add another project and assignment to your daily work. You might ask (because I know I have) WILL IT EVER STOP and the answer is NO. If you are feeling the hardships of school this video will be a great motivator and truly will encourage you to keep going.

Here are some of my favorite quotes about life and the difficulties that come with it:
"Life is hard. But not impossible..." - Unknown
"When life comes at you, come back twice as hard." - Unknown
"Life doesn't get easier, you just get stronger." - Steve Maraboli
"Forget what hurt you, but never forget what it taught you." - Shannon L. Alder
"You were given this life because you're strong enough to live in it." - Unknown
"In three words I can sum everything I've learned about life: it goes on." - Robert Frost
"Be strong because things will get better. It may be stormy now, but it never rains forever." - Unknown
"Be thankful for hard times in your life, try not to look at them as bad things but as opportunities to grow and learn." - Unknown

1 comment: