Thursday, November 17, 2016

We Are Saints!

Random Post for the day! I missed the last PV football game where I saw many pictures of how amazing our school spirit was! I was ecstatic to see that we had that in us and I wanted to check it out for myself! So I attended our last football game with some close friends of mine and the show up was good. I loved the confetti cannons, however, I loathed the baby powder. It really was suffocating and because I sat at the way top every time we scored baby powder was up in the air and the wind pushed it up to where we were sitting. Now I sat at the way top to see all the cheers and confetti and pom poms shake, but I did not anticipate the horrible baby powder. So definitely true that a little can go a long way. Because a small amount of baby powder is perfectly fine. But have it like the game that is a big no no. I did take panoramic pictures throughout the day and here are the best two:

No comments:

Post a Comment