Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Emerson For The Young Buck

To the kiddos out there...

There is no doubt in my mind, but you will hear this somewhere down the line growing up to be yourself. Trust me, I have experienced it myself and heard those exact same words! Like right now actually. I read this 175 year old essay called "Self-reliance" by Emerson and who knows you may also be reading this is the near future. Give it a few years I am sure of it. Though some may tell you to be yourself it is up to you ultimately. You have the power to choose how you will be yourself. And it is going to be hard to do if you do choose to only do whatever pleases you because society and the mean world will try and change you to become like them and everyone else around you. So you are going to have to do the best you could to try and combat that kid so that you can be you. Because right now little do you know it you are full of wonders and ideas that have not yet been beaten down, and you are going to have to try your very best to preserve that! Just trust me child when I say you are going to hear what I just told you more than once. Trust me on that.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment